The online travel portal allows the client to find different destinations of their choice: location, availability, price comparison and hotel reservation information, or if they are looking for a package, they can also find it by booking different vacation packages. . With the help of online travel portals, Traveler can enjoy the fast and efficient search for your travel needs. Before the invention of the Internet, people visited travel agents and tour operators to book their hotels, book a car or go on a tour. But from what I’ve seen, although online travel portals offer affordable options for the end customer, they still fail to attract the maximum number of target audiences. We will discuss the shortcomings of these travel portals.
1) Limited options. Travel agents who offer good prices may not have an online Travel Unplugging engine where the customer can order their tickets directly and receive confirmation.
2) Real time confirmation. Many tour operators allow customers to order online books, but do not offer real-time confirmation.
3) Hidden fees և security. Travel agents and tour operators often advertise low prices to attract customers, but then charge some hidden fees. Travel Online booking requires a certain amount of money to pay in advance, which will put the customer at risk through an unsafe site.
4) paid advertisements; Online advertising rarely allows the customer to talk to anyone about the service. There may be a case where the Customer finds testimonials on the Travel Agents and Supplier website, but you can never be sure whether it’s paid advertising or real.
5) Special needs. The customer cannot confirm the special requirement when making an online reservation through the hotel reservation system.