Categories
Uncategorized

The benefits of booking online hotels directly

[ad_1]

The hotel industry has seen tremendous growth over the past few years as millions of hotel properties now offer their guests online bookings. Online hotel bookings have become a very popular method of booking hotel rooms, as travelers from around the world can book a room from the comfort of their own home. There are two main ways you can book online, including online travel agencies (OTAs) and bookings directly with hotels.

OTA provides travelers with a wide range of accommodation options, allowing them to make informed decisions by comparing prices and opportunities at different hotels. Well-known OTA sites include Expedia, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, and more. OTA provides pictures of hotels and rooms, information on prices and deals, travelers’ reviews, etc., which makes booking much easier for people.

However, despite being present in the OTA, it can be very helpful; You can’t ignore the need to write directly on hotel websites. Direct hotel bookings attract frequent, loyal entertainment and uncontrolled business travelers who focus on schedule and convenience. Hotel sites provide this audience with more personality and loyalty, while the title of OTA is more sensitive to different types of travelers, such as rare, entertaining travelers who make very few trips a year.

According to a recent survey conducted in 2008, only 39% of online travel sales are made through online travel agencies (OTA’s), while the remaining 61% are done directly on hotel websites. It is clear that the percentage of travelers making online bookings through OTA is less than half that of direct hotel sites.

More and more hotels now have their own websites with a booking engine attached to their website to allow people to book rooms in real time. In this way, hotels can market their hotels directly to their guests through their websites.

Below are some of the benefits of booking direct hotels.

  • Profit increase by eliminating 20-30% fees charged through intermediary sales
  • Room Price Control ավել Increase the number of reservations from your own website
  • Manage all customer experience after purchases, bookings, and delays
  • Offer a wide range of options, including restaurants, gyms and other amenities.
  • Offer guests more hotel pictures, videos and a complete description of the hotel’s property
  • Offer better prices and prices without additional booking fees
  • Confidence in Confidence Defenders that booking will not be lost between the sales broker and the hotelև

Most customers use hotel websites to make their reservations, as hotels have significantly improved their websites by providing better navigation, formatting and content. With a comprehensive online booking engine integrated into your hotel’s website that provides real-time, multilingual and multi-currency solutions, a wide range of payment options and high security standards, you can ensure maximum booking convenience by ultimately influencing customer decisions. strengthening loyalty.

[ad_2]