WorldVentures is a private, travel network marketing company. The company started in December 2005 and is located in Plano, Texas. In 2009, WorldVentures acquired Success University, another online marketing company that sells online courses. WorldVentures currently operates in 11 countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Cyprus and Israel (just to name a few). In this article, I will provide you with an objective and critical overview of the capabilities of WorldVentures business, briefly highlight their products and payment plan, and provide you with some of the pros and cons that I see with their model. By the way, I want to reveal that I am not a representative of WorldVentures.
First, let’s move on to their two products
1. The first market they make is the Entertainment Travel Advisor Package or LTC. What is the LTC package now? As a WorldVentures representative, you give someone the opportunity to have their own travel booking website. They can do it on their own journey, or they can get their word out to people they know to travel to their site. When a trip is registered on their website, they will earn a small commission.
2. The second product is their flagship product – membership in “Dreams on a business trip”. As a WorldVentures representative, you can sell memberships and set up a small commission each time you sell a membership. What exactly is Dream Trips membership? In short, customers go to a “tourist club” that allows them to use the purchasing power of tens of thousands of other members, allowing them to travel at discounted wholesale prices.
Now let’s move on to how you get paid at WorldVentures
There are several ways to pay at WorldVentures. Remember, you have the opportunity to decide whether you want to be paid a little … or a lot. It all depends on your efforts and your goals. In this part of the article, I will only explain the compensation program.
Here is a simplified explanation of the compensation program.
1. Direct commissions. You can earn $ 20 for each new sale you make. This could be selling a Dreamtrips membership, selling an entertainment travel advisory package, or both (Comp 2-1). You can make unlimited sales և and then set an unlimited $ 20 commission.
2. Private Sales Bonus – You can earn a personal sales bonus for every 6 personal sales you make just above the commissions. You can earn this bonus as many times as you want. This personal sale bonus consists of $ 250 cash and $ 100 from Training Dollar. Training dollars can be used for any training event you attend. I would like to emphasize again that you can earn this bonus again and again, and this is at the top of the Direct Commissions that you would earn for the 6 sales that have given you the opportunity to receive a personal sale bonus.
3. Weekly team building bonuses (cycles) – With WorldVentures you only need to build 2 teams at the right time: left team. These two teams will be sold during construction. Now that 3 sales are made in the left team և 3 sales on the 3 teams in the right team, you will be paid a $ 100 cycle bonus. Remember that these sales can be made by any of your teams … In other words, when your left team has 3 sales as FREE, and 3 right sales in your right team, LIVE. Here are some details about Cycle bonuses. The company pays you a $ 200 cycle bonus for the first time in 60 days. After your first 60 days, you can continue to earn this $ 200 cycle bonus as long as your bike ride is at least 3 times a week.
4. Balance income. For each 6th round, you will earn $ 20-40 for passive, reborn residual income. Keep in mind that over time, you will continue to drive around, and that balance will continue to grow. This is a very important part of thinking about whether you want to be financially independent. What if your residual income is commensurate with your monthly expenses? Over time, this may happen and you may not have to worry about monthly payments.
5. Travel Travel Dollars – Like any balance payout, for every 6th round, you will earn $ 100 travel dollars. These “dollars” can be paid for passenger transportation via Rovia (air, car, hotel and cruise). This is a great feature, because you can literally travel for free (because when you travel, you just repay your travel dollars), and everyone in your immediate family can repay them.
6. Lifestyle bonuses. As you promote yourself through the WorldVentures Compensation Program, there are some very rewarding lifestyle bonuses that you can earn. For example, when you win the position of Regional Marketing Director, the company will provide you with a $ 1000 monthly Dream Car bonus that you can use to make monthly payments for your preferred car. And once you get the position of International Marketing Director, you will receive a Dream Car Bonus of $ 1,500 a month and a $ 3000 monthly Dream House bonus that you can apply for to pay for your home. This is a very lucrative feature, as the family’s two biggest expenses are car payments and mortgage payments. These bonuses are equal to more than $ 50,000 a year … which is more than your real income from the compensation plan.
WorldVentures also has a recognition program that rewards people for their hard work. For example, after earning $ 100,000 a year, WorldVentures rewards you with their $ 100,000 ring (their Superbowl ring version). And last but not least, the headline made you read this article.
So, as you can see, the compensation plan is pretty good և you can make a good income just by helping people save money on travel և / or helping others get involved with the company. That being said, let me now go from 2 sides to 2 against.
First, the parties.
1. Deadlines – WorldVentures is facing three emerging trends: the $ 8 trillion travel industry, the children’s boomers and the network marketing industry. In addition, WorldVentures itself is very young, and there is plenty of room for growth and expansion.
2. Sizzle Products – As a representative, you will have the luxury of selling a product that almost everyone loves or wants to make. Vacation. Talking is easy, fun and exciting. And if you can help people save money on their vacation, or help people make money on their travels, that’s a win-win situation.
And now The Cons.
1. Breakage in Compensation Model – There are several features in the set that are designed to not pay you what you are worth or deserve. For example, a payment plan is based on a binary model that pays you on both feet. There is a strong leg (strength leg) and a weaker leg (paying leg). Think about it for a second. Let’s say you know a guy who is involved in your business. Now let’s say he becomes the superstar of the company and blows up his business, creating a team of thousands of representatives. It is possible that he is in your strong leg (leg of strength). Well, you and his team get paid. But wait. You connected and recruited him, didn’t you? Didn’t you help him build his team in the early stages? Isn’t the company still making thousands of dollars for your team? Why not pay for all the income your superstar is responsible for? Because he is in your strong leg (the leg of strength). This is critical if you consider WorldVentures. At some point, you will not be paid for your best people (assuming they are in your power).
(By the way, this does not mean that all binaries are bad. There are some companies that work on a binary model, but have their own components that allow them to make a profit from BOTH BOTH).
2. Breakage in WorldVentures Compensation Plan – WorldVentures also has its Christmas tree fractures in its software plan. For example, the area of MAJOR where there is a malfunction in a computer program is the fact that you do not qualify for the right to receive paid balances until you are a director (which means that you have at least 90 active responses, both to your right and left). Well, I guarantee you that there are hundreds of answers that are not directors, but have created proper teams that don’t get paid balances (but the company still brings in that monthly income).
You need to join.
WorldVentures is a legitimate business opportunity. However, it is very important that you do your research first and find out if this is the opportunity you are looking for. For example, if you are interested in getting involved with a young company on the outskirts of the company and driving the momentum that can potentially occur when a company hits, WorldVentures may be for you. But if you’re interested in building leftovers and getting paid equally for your entire team, WorldVentures may not be for you.